Points to Ponder...
1. What is the purpose of Photo Booth?
2. How can we stretch our creativity with Photo Booth?
Step 1: Activate Photo Booth
Step 2: Taking Photos & Videos (Normal)
- Do you know where the files are saved?
- Where is the most "convenient" place to save the file?
Step 3: Exploration - the different "Effects"in Photo Booth
Step 4: Recording Video clips with a customised background
Click HERE to view an example how creative we can be when using a customised backdrop.
- Take a picture of an object that you like and use it as the backdrop of the video clip.
- Record a video clip, no longer than 1 minute, to share why you think speaking good English is important to you/ the community/ Singapore.
- Upload the video clip into Youtube.
- Set the privacy of the video clip to "Unlisted".
- There are 3 options - Private, Unlisted, Public. Do you know why we choose "Unlisted"?
Click HERE to view the sample clips created by the Technology Ambassadors